LPC sent me a credit card with the limit of 7,500 dollars that turned out to be a total SCAM.I am very unhappy on how they "supposedly" handle their service.

When i received the credit card in the mail, i was ready to activate it. But the letter that i received regarding my "approval" didn't look quite professional. So i did some research online and found many people with complaints about this particular credit card. Thank god i caught it quick before i actually decided to activate.

Also i took a look at their actual website. They asked me for my checking account number. CREDIT CARD COMPANIES NEVER ASK FOR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS. That was another way how i totaly knew it was a scam.

What i realized that there are peole some were located in California who happened to be bunch of theives and scam people for the money that they work hard for.Which should be immediately REPORTED

Had an Experience with LPC Credit Card?

Comments

i also recieved the same thing in the mall and because of them my bank account is closed.

18003697019

nesecito saber si todavia my tarjeta esta activa

Miji, did u go through with the lawsuit thing? I would be interested in taking action against them too! They charged my account all these fees after I told them I didn't want the card.

I just received a bill from them and I n ever used their card!! ($397)I'm beyond being pissed! Here's the phone # I have if anyone wants it 1-800-815=6952.I'm considering a lawsuit, anyone else??

LPC SENT ME A CARD TO ACTIVATE FOR $7,500.WANTED CHECKING ACCOUNT NUBER...I THREW IT AWAY

I got one in the mail here in washington state...just threw the info away after shredding it..

it looks too good to be true..which means it's probably a scam

i knew it was fishy, thanks :)

:x fell for the same offer about 3 yrs ago.the company was then called ccs.

same fees and all. we had to close our bank account and get a new one. they will tell you to notify them by mail.

Gess what they never get any letters.So better not go for the lpc card.

i just received also and not activating, what goes around comes around.