I just got one in the mail today and was excited for 2.7 seconds then read the paperwork that came with it and instant red flags popped up! Thank goodness for Google!

Cutting up the card at this very moment.

LPC should be ashamed!

All they are good for is, well..... absolutely NOTHING!

Say it with me:

Scam, scam scam!

I have never even heard of this company in my life and they instantly out of nowhere want to give a single struggling mom a credit limit of $7500... I think not!

Cut this card up ASAP

Had an Experience with LPC Credit Card?

Comments

thank you to all who wrote on this site it save me, because i was going to get one

You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more Netspend - I'm out $300.00 i need it back wen"to the cash points atm and was  not happy with service. Pissed Consumer Reviews For Business    +1 Sign Up Write a Review Title of your review  Words: 83 More detail Netspend "What happened: I wen"t to the atm .at the yancey county atm did all right till the recipt popped out before the money. NO money come out then it a..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more