i did not sign up 4 the card.actually it's suprising me when the card arrive 2 my house.

i try 2 cancel the card. it's it a *** company ever. u didn't even sign up 4 it. it's is so wrong coz they sent the card by it self even i did not request @ all.

it's dump. i really want 2 call them and screm @ them about give my card with out my permission. I understand that they try 2 doing there business, but this is not a good idea. people will get mad, if they keep doing this.

I don't prefer anything.but i only want them 2 stop that *** idea.

Had an Experience with LPC Credit Card?

Comments

You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Waikiki Shopping Plaza "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more Xlibris - Gabos been sold out around the world Xlibris "My book Gabos by Tyler Gore, I was told it wasn't selling. How I paid for 3 books from Amazon. Plus, people have send photos around the world of them..." Read more